Please find >> here << my résumé.
- Co-Founder of the FLuid dynamics, Optimization and control, Thermic Transfert and Engineering (FLOTTE) group.
- Organizer of the International Workshop on Data-driven strategies to control engineering flows - >> French Ambassy, London, 2020 <<
- Co-Writer of :
- 2020 Innovate UK IoT4Solar (1.4M£) - pending
- 2020 grid@BCU (5k£) - sucessful
- 2020 EPSRC MANDARIN (300k£) - unsucessful
- 2010 Digiteo project FLUCTUS (120k$) - sucessful
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Digital Tools & Uses Congress
- Reviewer for
- Physics of Fluids
- Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer
- Applied Science
- NIPS 2016
- EuroHaptics 2014
Rank 14 in: Sentiment Analysis forCode-Mixed Social Media Text, SemEval 2020
Best Poster Award: A Portable Interface for Tangible Exploration of Volumetric Data, Virtual Reality Software and Technology (VRST 2014), University of Edinburgh, UK
Best Poster Award: Detection of Coherent Structures in a Flow N and Interaction with Large Dataset, Digiteo Forum, Ecole Polytechnique, Saclay, France
PGCert in Enhancing Learning, Teaching and Assessment Practice in Higher Education, Birmingham City Univ.
Lecturer in Mathematics, Control and Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering and the Built Environment, Birmingham City Univ.
Post Doctoral Research Associate, Center for Exascale Simulation of Plasma-Coupled Combustion, Univ. Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Post Doctoral Research Associate, Department of Mathematics, Florida State Univ.
Doctorate of Physics (Paris-Sud Univ.) with honors - manuscript (in French)
Master of Fluid Mechanics and Dynamical system Theory (Paris-Sud Univ.) with honors.
Training course on "Spectral approach for solving high dof equations", LIMSI/CNRS~Univ. of Florida,Gainesville FL USA.
Maitrise of Fluid Mechanics and Dynamical system Theory (Paris-Sud Univ.) with honors.
Training course on "Chaos Theory", "Instabilities" and "Aerodynamism", LIMSI/CNRS.
Engineering High School ENSAM (Ecole National Supérieur d'Arts et Métiers)
Mathematic and Physic preparation courses, Lycée Paul Valery, Paris XII
- ENG7153: Vehicle Electronic Systems
- ENG7148: Control Engineering
- ENG7147: Advanced Powertrain and Control
- ENG6076: Vehicle Electronics and Control
- ENG6074: Dynamics and Control
- ENG6061: Power and Energy Systems II
- ENG6032: Hybrid Vehicles